Deciding to plan for retirement is one of the most important financial decisions you can make. But all too often we come across clients who either haven’t reviewed their pension, or who aren’t reviewing it regularly. If you’ve already started your pension, you need to review it each year to ensure your retirement plans remain on track. Over time our goals occupation income and personal circumstances can change. Availing of regular reviews can keep your retirement plans on track. When reviewing your pension ask yourself the following;
- Are you contributing to the right type of pension?
- Do my funds match my attitude to risk?
- Do you know how your pension fund is performing?
- Is there a better fund to meet your needs?
- Do you know what fees you are paying?
- How are these fees affecting your retirement plans?