The mortgage process can be overwhelming for most. You can ask yourself questions like:
How can I get mortgage loan approval and how much can I get? How much will it cost? Is it the best deal available? What do I need to do and what will I need to provide? Can I even afford it?
Well don’t worry we can help with all that and the following:
We provide mortgages for:
We have access to Peppermoney who understand these things can happen, but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to buy a home. We don’t believe the past should define the future and once your credit issues are behind you, we’re happy to talk. Contact us to find out more about your mortgage options.
As part of the PIBA (Professional Insurance Brokers Association) and the One Platform Network Services, we can arrange mortgages through many of the top lenders in Ireland, including KBC, Pepper, Haven, Ulsterbank and PTSB.
We offer a full application service, from filling out the initial application forms, advising you on what documents to gather, to applying for mortgage approval and ultimately a loan offer.
What will Southeast Financial Services do for YOU?
- Ensure getting a mortgage is a happy and memorable experience
- Guide you through the process step by step
- Organise all paperwork, valuations and track the application for you
- Ensure you get the best deal available
- Provide easy to understand no jargon mortgage advice
- Get you quick loan approval
- Offer flexible payment options
- Choice of Lenders
- Advice on the best mortgage option, best rate, least expensive fixed rate or the highest LTV
- Give you free independent advice and a choice of Lenders
- Ensure you have all your figures correct so you know what your price range is
- Provide Mortgage Protection and Mortgage Repayment Protection
If you are happy with our service, we would be delighted to continue our relationship with you in other areas of your important money matters such as: financial planning, business owner advice, Investment/Saving, retirement planning and personal protection, please browse these links for more information.
We have a standard mortgage application fee of €250 to cover our administration costs in helping you apply for a mortgage. It’s important to stress that we don’t charge for initial meetings or for obtaining Approval in Principal. The fee is only charged should you decide to proceed to formal application and is refunded when the mortgage is drawn down.
Top tips for loan approval
- Ensure your loans and credit card payments are up to date. Every lender will carry out a credit check with the Irish Credit Bureau when you apply for a mortgage.
- Lenders will look for the most recent 6 months Bank statements, so make sure you keep your current account in good order – no missed direct debits, no referral fees.
- Regular savings are essential. Lenders need to see evidence of regular savings as proof of your ability to afford the mortgage.
- If you are in rented accommodation or paying rent to your parents while living at home, make sure the rent payment comes out of your bank account as a standing order or direct debit. Again, lenders will see this as proof of your ability to meet a mortgage repayment.
- If you have a credit card try to clear the balance on a monthly basis and do not withdraw cash on the card.
- Avoid online betting transactions on your current accounts.
Contact us for more
EFFECT OF MISSING REPAYMENTS
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR CREDIT AGREEMENT, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
TRACKER INTEREST RATE
WARNING: IF YOU SWITCH TO AN ALTERNATIVE INTEREST RATE YOU WILL NOT BE CONTRACTUALLY ENTITLED TO GO BACK ONTO A TRACKER INTEREST RATE IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR REPAYMENTS YOU MAY LOSE YOUR HOME.
VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGE
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE.
DEBT CONSOLIDATION MORTGAGE
WARNING: THIS NEW LOAN MAY TAKE LONGER TO PAY OFF THAN YOUR PREVIOUS LOANS. THIS MEANS YOU MAY PAY MORE THAN IF YOU PAID OVER A SHORTER TERM.
FIXED RATE LOAN
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU PAY OFF A FIXED RATE LOAN EARLY.
INTEREST ONLY MORTGAGE
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
VARIABLE RATE LOANS
THE PAYMENT RATES ON THIS HOUSING LOAN MAY BE ADJUSTED BY THE LENDER FROM TIME TO TIME.
WARNING: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE PROCEEDS OF THE INSURANCE POLICY WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO REPAY THE LOAN IN FULL WHEN IT BECOMES DUE FOR REPAYMENT. THE EARLY SURRENDER OF AN ENDOWMENT POLICY IN RESPECT OF AN ENDOWMENT LOAN MAY YIELD A LOWER RETURN TO THE BORROWER THAN THAT PAID IN PREMIA AND OTHER CH
Our step-by-step process for obtaining a mortgage