In general terms, a financial plan is a series of steps or goals used by an individual or business, which is designed to accomplish a financial goal or set of circumstances. Goals can vary from the elimination of debt, retirement planning, family protection and wealth development.
Financial Planning often includes a budget which organises an individual’s finances and sometimes includes a series of steps or specific goals for spending and saving for the future. Southeast Financial Services strive to create plans cover a wide variety of areas and are tailored to our client’s individual needs. Subjects that can be included are:
- Life & Serious Illness Cover
- Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection
- Inheritance Planning
- Pension Planning
- Health Insurance
Finding the right financial products and comparing all the options in the current market can be a difficult and confusing task. It is best to seek impartial financial advice to ensure you choose the most suitable products for your needs.
At Southeast Financial Services we can:
- Help you understand your own financial needs, plan ahead and become more financially secure
- Save you time and money by extensively researching all products on your behalf
- Identify your attitude to risk and help you understand the risks involved in certain financial products
- Recommend the most appropriate product that best suits your own specific needs at this time.